CHRISTIAN HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL RECOGNITION RECORD
1. The school was officially recognised by the Education Directorate, Kohima per memo no. ed/DEV/56-64 dated Kohima, the 23rd February, 1964.
2. The Board of Secondary Education, Assam Guwahati, in its letter no. SEBA/Recog. 1.73- 11342-46 dated Guwahati, the 28th February 1974 accorded permission to C.E. School Dimapur to open both Class IX and X during 1-7-73 and 1-1-74 respectively.
3. The school was recognised as a full High School and was allowed to conduct its own test for the High School Leaving Certificate, as per memo no. ED/EXAM. 3/1/74 dated Kohima, 27th September 1974 of the Nagaland Board of School Education, Kohima.
4. The school was again accorded permanent recognition by the Nagaland Board of School Education per notification No. 15.89 dated Kohima, August 1 1989.
5. The school was permitted to open Class 11/12 in June 1995 by Nagaland Board of School Education.
6. The school nomenclature changed w.e.f January 1998 from Christian English School to Christian Higher Secondary School as per
i. Directorate of School Education No. Ed/SED/A-& 91-91 & No. NBE-6 EX-M Sc./97- 98/4750-5045.
ii. NBSE No. NBE-37/EX-HS/96-97/5421.